Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Arby's Predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arby's Predictions

    Who does everyone pick to win the Arby's this year? I'm going with Science Hill. With Omar Watad and the refs the Hilltoppers can and will do anything.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    Science Hill will most likely get beat in the first round. Liberty Tech beat the #1 ranked team in Florida this past week. Very very good basketball team.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    Then again you did mention the officials. I just don't know if they'll get enough calls to help...lol
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    http://www.btcs.org/ths/arbysclassic/bracket.pdf

    Science Hill and South will be the only local teams to win their first round games.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    South? South isn't that good...they're solid and the big boy is alright (soft but alright)...who do they play
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    You going to show up in a Hilltoppers jersey VTHOKIE? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I love watching them play over there, everybody hates them.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    haha i flippin hate science hill
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    I dont know why but I always pull for them. Only local team that has a shot over there most of the time.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    [ QUOTE ]
    South? South isn't that good...they're solid and the big boy is alright (soft but alright)...who do they play

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They fell behind 16-2, then stormed back to make it 18-15 at the half.

    Ended up losing 34-31 (I think, might have been 33-30), but they had several good chances at tying or winning. The Holy Cross Katrinas were not all that good.

    South suffered from the same malady that plagued TS and GC today. Good looks, poor results.

    Antioch was the best team I saw today. Looked like the Science Hill teams from the mid 90s (big surprise, since Antioch's coach was at SHHS then). They pressed for 7/8's of the game. Unicoi just couldn't handle the pressure. They played well, but Antioch was just that much better.

    TN High really surprised me. Irmo has always brought a good team to Bristol, but this year's squad is average. TN High played some [censored] good D and did just enough on O to win by 2.

    DB and Martinsville was a good game. Neither team played exceptionally well. DB played about as good as they did Sat. night against GC. Martinsville ran ran ran, but they made a few bad mistakes. Didn't attempt many long range shots and I don't think they made any.

    TN High and Antioch should be a whale of a game.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Arby's Predictions

    I think Martinsville may win it. Just a feeling I have. Of course Antioch should be pretty tough. They looked awfully good last year at the Volunteer tourny I heard, and Brian "Briefcase" Crowder apparently can coach with anyone.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •